Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bubble Bath Time Layout

Bath TimeOMG, I can't believe it...I just can't believe it! I made the The Cricut CHIRP Newsletter! - January 14, 2008, Vol. 86. I was so excited to see the newsletter this week that I called my sister in the middle of the night to tell her. For the last couple of months I have gave my sister kudos for making the newsletter several times. She's pretty awesome at making layouts. What's even cooler is that she made the CHIRP newsletter this week too. Her layout is the "OH BABY! IT'S A BRAND NEW YEAR!" layout.

http://www.cricut.com/newsletters/volume.aspx?ID=104

My Bubble Bath Time layout is of my girls. This is another one of their favorite things to do! Bubble Baths are the Best! I used Cricut's New Arrival Cartridge to make this!

No comments:

Post a Comment