Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cricut Card Fairies

I've been home from my second hospital stay in the last few months for about a week now and doing pretty good. We just moved into my parents old house and are in the middle of getting settled. While I was in the hospital my sister set up a surprise for me and had a bunch of "Cricut Card Fairies" make me cards and mail them to me. These cards are so beautiful and I wanted to thank everyone that had taken the time to send me your beautiful creations. I have learned some new techniques. Once I get my scrap area set up I'm going to make a nice book to put all these cards in. Thank you Cricut Fairies!

Ramona

CaitlynsMommy

JoLynn G.

Lynne

Kelly M.

Ashjoy

Denise

Kara D.

MandeeB

Twizzie

mopster67

makcrafter

dazycutr

JennyJanus

No comments:

Post a Comment