Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's YOUR Day! (woogies birthday layout)

 Our german shephards birthday is this Jan 24th so I thought I would make a page for his birthday! The girls are planning a little birthday party for him. Can't wait. He will be 5 and he is my oldest kid! lol

I used Paper Pups, Celebrations, New Arrival and Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridges on this layout. 

Paper Pups: dog bone on photo mat, little dog bones in bowl, dog bowl, dog food (I used the food from the dog bowl cut out and put it in the bag of bones at the top to make it look like tissue paper) fire hydrant
Celebrations:Dog Border (I punched the holes myself), square tag (photo mat), dots at top of page are from the circles on the square tag, It's Your Day page title, party hat by presents, balloons
New Arrival: presents
Christmas Cheer: bag for bones
scrap-0121

No comments:

Post a Comment