Friday, July 3, 2009

Calling all Sewers, Crocheters and Scrapbookers for SWAP

Hi, My friend Ms. Tommy is looking for sewers and crocheters to swap scrapbooking supplies for sewn and crocheted items. Please read her message below....

Hello there I am a photographer scrap booker and very crafty but for some reason when it comes to sewing crocheting I am not so good at. I want items for my portrait studio. I am willing to learn to save myself money as being a single mom and just starting out my home base studio and all finances is low... I would be willing to trade scrapbooking supplies if anyone out there in the crochet world would like to make me some items or photo their work ect... I closed my eBay store because of fees being so high any more so I have several totes of supplies left.... Thanks so much for your time Ms. Tommy

http://www.forevermemoriesbytommy.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hello All

    I like Your blog. It is very interesting. Do You have RSS I would add to my favorites.
    Let me know when it will be ready. Kee it UP.
    See You around Szczecin Hotele

    ReplyDelete