Monday, December 7, 2009

Barbie and The Three Musketeers Dolls


I don't know about anyone else but I have had a heck of a time finding the Barbie and The Three Musketeers Dolls at the price I'm willing to pay. I checked local stores like Walmart and Kmart and they have the dolls for about $26. However, if you look at most retailers websites compared to the stores, the websites offer them cheaper. Sometimes you can get free shipping so it works thats if they actually have them in stock. From what I have seen most sites are sold out and those that aren't have higher prices.

I discovered that you can buy online direct from Matel the company that makes Barbies. There is a promo going on at least it is today that you can get an additional 20% off and free shipping on orders over $50. They have all 4 of the musketeer dolls in stock and you can get them for $18.39 each with the sale price. They also have the Prince that you can get for $10.39. We all know how hard it is to find Boy Barbies and a lot of the time they are just as expensive as the Girl Barbies. I also noticed that they have another Prince doll that you can get for $7.99.

Such great deals I just had to share! Happy Holidays Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment