Friday, November 7, 2008

My First Turkey

I haven't blogged or scrapped lately. Just spent a week in the hospital not for my PH but with a mild colitis flair up and parotitis. Anywho, doing better now and getting back to everyday life. I made my first turkey the other day. It was my practice turkey for Thanksgiving. I must say I was impressed. Funny thing, I didn't take the packet of gibblets out of the bird because I couldnt find it. I just figured it didnt have one. After it was done and cut into it I found it. TOO FUNNY! Here's a pic. Wasn't she a beaut!

 

[caption id="attachment_497" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="My First Turkey"]My First Turkey[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. This turkey looks very tasty, and your not the first one to leave giblets in the turkey, thats very common! I'v seen it on funnest home video's! It is funny!

    ReplyDelete